🌴 8 Reasons I Love Trader Joe's + Mini Haul 🌴
Trader Joe's is one of my favorite places to shop. There are many reasons for this and if you have shopped at Trader Joe's you may relate to a few of them.
- They always have unique and delicious seasonal items.
- The people are extremely friendly, they go above and beyond in their Hawaiian shirts. Customer service is top notch.
- You can literally ask to try anything in the store and they will sample it for you.
- Free coffee! Duh.
- Cheap. Inexpensive. A true Bargain. Lots of organic, gluten free and vegan options available at a great price.
- Nostalgia. As the kid we shopped at Trader Joe's. It reminds me of home.
- They have a sense of humor and the signs are are all over the store. Literally the have the most unique, creative signs that I find hilarious.
- Underrated skincare and wine. Wine is considered skincare. I mean anti oxidants, right??
I would love to hear what your favorite place to shop for groceries is. Comment below and let me know where you like the shop.
Check out my Mini Traders Joe's Haul below.